Penny Hydraulics service contract will ensure continued safe, reliable use of your equipment and full compliance with current legislation. Key benefits include:
- Statutory inspections
- Servicing in accordance with the manufacturer's guidelines (LOLER)
- Free call out if a breakdown does occur
- Annual test and certification in line with LOLER
- OEM parts and high first time fix rate mean reduced down time
- Comprehensive data management ensures statutory visits are not missed
- Free archive facility for your test certificates
LOLER (Lifting Operation & Lifting Equipment Regulations)
You can choose from two contracts - parts inclusive or parts exclusive - and cover can be arranged in just a few minutes over the phone. Give us a call on 01246 811475.
The latest health & safety legislation requires that all employers ensure all people using or supervising the use of work equipment have received adequate training in method, risk and precautions. Penny Hydraulics offer nationwide training by qualified instructors for their comprehensive range of lifting equipment. Training includes practical and theoretical input from the delegates with a certificate of competence issued on successful completion of the course.
As well as a fleet of service engineers to service and maintain your lifting equipment, Penny Hydraulics also offer a national on-site fitting service. Not only does this ensure the correct installation of your crane or lift, it minimises your vehicle movement and downtime.