The new SwingLift FV500 removes the risks associated with climbing on and off vehicles. Its remote control and hydraulic operation offer precise and safe handling.
The standard heavy duty 500kg capacity hoist allows vertical below ground handling making it the ideal solution for local authorities, highways and utilities.
Talk to us about your requirements
We're experts in this field and we're more than happy to chat. We might even be able to recommend a better suiting product for you.
Not sure which lifting solution is correct for you?
The Configurator can help – try it for free today.Configurator
Easy to use
Request a Quote
The SwingLift Foldaway FV500 Van was the first fully hydraulic 500kg capacity Swing Lift vehicle mounted crane from Penny Hydraulics. It incorporates hydraulic slew, boom raise, lower and extension for controlled, precise and safe handling. Designed for a wide range of load handling applications including service, engineering and deliveries the FV500 was also the first fully-hydraulic vehicle mounted crane available in the 500kg performance class. Compact design, robust construction and light weight ensure the FV500 can be installed on a wide range commercial vehicles to provide reliable and flexible load handling capabilities. Its 500kg capacity hoist allows vertical below-ground handling, making it the ideal solution for local authorities, highways and utilities.
- Suitable for pickup, dropside and box body applications
- Low crane weight of approximately 119kg maximises payload
- Compact design, integral oil tank and motor pump unit maximises load space
- Easy to use wander lead remote control
- Fully hydraulic operation - boom raise, lower, extension and slew
- Electric winch for below ground applications
- Built in overload protection
- Lifts 500kg in all boom positions
There have been no reviews for this product so far. Why not leave a review?