The PH400 and PH500 cranes are designed for heavy duty industrial use and for installation on off-road vehicles, pay welders, tracked vehicles and boats.
The PH 400 and PH 500 cranes are designed for heavy duty industrial use and for installation on off-road vehicles, pay welders, tracked vehicles, ships and boats.
Their unique structural features, including the high slewing torque and the rotation system by double rack and pinion, make them suitable to bear stronger winds and steeper inclines than standard cranes.
PH 400 and PH 500 are often incorporated in complex machinery and often used without hook as hydraulic booms in order to meet the specific needs in different fields, such as mining, forestry and marine applications. A special corrosion-proof treatment is carried out on the marine version.
The range includes 2 models differing in lifting capacity: 4 tm for PH 400 and 5 tm for PH 500. For both models you can choose between an outreach ranging from 3.65m to 5.75m.
- PH 500.2
- PH 500.3
- PH 500L.2
- PH 500L.3
Talk to us about your requirements
We're experts in this field and we're more than happy to chat. We might even be able to recommend a better suiting product for you.
The PH Maxilift Hydraulic Crane range is lightweight, user-friendly and innovative; the ideal solution for light commercial vehicles
- Standard outreach from 3.64 to 5.75m
- ECI- Electronic Capacity Indicator
- LME04 - Load Limiting Device
- 360° double rack and pinion slewing
- Maximum working slope 15°
- 4 function valve bank (one free)
- Slewing torque 16 kNm
- PTO (Power Take Off)
- 30 lt. oil tank
- Counter flange
- Fitting kit inc. tie bolts set, nuts and lock nuts, spare grease cartridge for slewing worm gear
In addition to standard PH500
- Sand-blasting of structural elements
Organic epoxy galvanizing primer 20-30μ
Bi-component polyurethane final painting 50-60μ
Bi-component epoxy priming coat 50-60μ
- NITREG treatment oil links pins
- Stainless pipes
- Stainless JIC fittings
- Rods- treatment with guarantee of 250 hours in saline fog
- Valves protected by anti-corrosion paint
- Offshore JIC flexible hoses and stainless hose terminals
- Accessories protected by corrosion proofing treatment
There have been no reviews for this product so far. Why not leave a review?