A special corrosion-proof treatment is carried out on the marine version.
The PH400 and PH500 cranes are designed for heavy duty industrial use and for installation on off-road vehicles, pay welders, tracked vehicles and boats. Their unique structural features, including high slewing torque and double rack and pinion rotation system, mean they are able to withstand stronger winds and steeper inclines than standard cranes. They are often incorporated in complex machinery and used without a hook as hydraulic booms in order to meet the specific needs of different industries such as mining, forestry and marine applications. A special corrosion-proof treatment is carried out on the marine version. The PH400 has a 4tm* capacity and an outreach from 3.64 to 5.75 metres.
- PH 400.2
- PH 400.3
- PH 400L.2
- PH 400L.3
Talk to us about your requirements
We're experts in this field and we're more than happy to chat. We might even be able to recommend a better suiting product for you.
The PH Maxilift Hydraulic Crane range is lightweight, user-friendly and innovative; the ideal solution for light commercial vehicles
- Standard outreach from 3.64 to 5.75m
- ECI - Electronic Capacity Indicator
- LME04 - Load Limiting Device
- 360° double rack and pinion slewing
- Maximum working slope 15°
- 4 function valve bank (one free)
- Slewing torque 16 kNm
- PTO (Power Take Off)
- 30 lt. oil tank
- Counter flange
- Fitting kit inc. tie bolts set, nuts and lock nuts, spare grease cartridge
In addition to standard PH400
- Sand-blasting of structural elements
Organic epoxy galvanizing primer 20-30μ
Bi-component epoxy priming coat 50-60μ
Bi-component polyurethane final painting 50-60μ
- NITREG treatment oil link pins
- Stainless pipes
- Stainless JIC fittings
- Rods - treatment with guarantee of 250 hours in saline fog
- Valves protected by anti-corrosion paint
- Offshore JIC flexible hoses and stainless hose terminals
- Accessories protected by corrosion proofing treatment
There have been no reviews for this product so far. Why not leave a review?