Single rope systems are better suited to raising and lowering lighter and smaller symmetrical objects that can be supported by one fixing point.
Our electric / manual single rope winch systems are the go-to solution for raising and lowering items to enable easy access for cleaning and maintenance.
They can be controlled by a wired pendant, wireless remote or even wired into home automation systems.
Typical Applications Include
- Lighting at places of worship
- High bay lighting in working areas such as factories, hangars and workshops
- Hanging art pieces
- Lighting in car parks and railway marshalling yards
- Advertising materials / POS in shopping centres
Contact Suspension Units
Penny Hydraulics' single rope systems have an optional contact suspension unit. find out more
Talk to us about your requirements
We're experts in this field and we're more than happy to chat. We might even be able to recommend a better suiting product for you.
- Nothing is visible once it is raised and in place
- One person can easily and quickly lower the load for cleaning and maintenance without the need for ladders or scaffolding.
- Our systems help employers fulfil their duty of care to employees
- Our systems comply with best practice guidelines by eliminating the need to work from height and ensuring that the suspended load has two means of support
- All winch systems are tested and certificated to Lifting Operations & Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (LOLER) statutory regulations
- Planned maintenance packages ensure continuation of these compulsory annual checks.
- Power is isolated during the raising and lowering process.
There have been no reviews for this product so far. Why not leave a review?