Single rope systems are better suited to raising and lowering lighter and smaller symmetrical objects that can be supported by one fixing point.
Our electric / manual single rope winch systems are the go-to solution for raising and lowering items to enable easy access for cleaning and maintenance.
They can be controlled by a wired pendant, wireless remote or even wired into home automation systems.
Typical Applications Include
- Lighting at places of worship
- High bay lighting in working areas such as factories, hangars and workshops
- Hanging art pieces
- Lighting in car parks and railway marshalling yards
- Advertising materials / POS in shopping centres
Visual Representation of a Typical Chandelier Winch System:
Talk to us about your requirements
We're experts in this field and we're more than happy to chat. We might even be able to recommend a better suiting product for you.
Raising and Lowering Systems (R & L Systems) are the leading authority in the installation and maintenance of winch and hoist systems for chandeliers and other lighting installations in the UK.
We design winch systems to make almost anything that operates at a high level more accessible for cleaning and maintenance at ground level or to enhance its functionality. R & L Systems build and supply manual and electric winches, pulleys and associated hoist and winch components and offer a complete design package, working closely with Architects and Structural Engineers through the commissioning, design, manufacture, installation and maintenance stages of a project. R & L Systems has its own purpose-built premises housing its manufacturing and assembly plant and carries out all the functions of a fully integrated company with design, manufacturing, quality control, aftersales support and nationwide service operation.
With over 30 years’ experience with lifting and lowering equipment, R & L Systems are the leading authority in this field and install and maintain lifting and lowering systems for chandeliers and other lighting installations in museums, hotels, courts, theatres, retail premises and stately and private homes in prestigious locations including Windsor Castle, Westminster Abbey, The Royal Academy of Arts, The Royal Courts of Justice and The Victoria & Albert Museum.
- Nothing is visible once it is raised and in place
- One person can easily and quickly lower the load for cleaning and maintenance without the need for ladders or scaffolding.
- Our systems help employers fulfil their duty of care to employees
- Our systems comply with best practice guidelines by eliminating the need to work from height and ensuring that the suspended load has two means of support
- All winch systems are tested and certificated to Lifting Operations & Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (LOLER) statutory regulations
- Planned maintenance packages ensure continuation of these compulsory annual checks.
There have been no reviews for this product so far. Why not leave a review?