The Remote Lighting Lift provides a safe, fast and convenient method for lowering all types of luminaires to a safe maintenance height. This is achieved using a wireless radio remote control unit with upto a 100m range or via hardwired signal wires. The innovative design is available in a range of ‘off the shelf’ options to suit most applications, with lifting capacities that range from 3kg to 500kg, with a lowering distance of up to 30m.
- Eliminate the need for costly access equipment.
- Use the remote control to switch off individual or sections of lighting when not required.
- Luminaires are electrically isolated at the time of lowering so the system removes the risk of electric shock.
- All systems have a locking device that holds the lowering section when the system is in the home position. This locking device can stand against 1 tonne.
- The system can be operated as a hard-wired installation or by remote control.
- All systems can be programmed by the end user to automatically stop lowering at a preset height. Preset heights can be reset by the end user.
Our Self-contained Electric Lighting-Lifts comply with the relevant standards and building codes of practice which require two independent fixing points for suspended electrical equipment over 5kg mass in public buildings, stages and theatres.
Safety locking devices provide additional security when the lift is at rest. Special safety locking jaws engage to take the load off the suspension cables. The jaws remain locked even in the event of power failure and only disengage when the lift is operated.
During operation, the lowering ring first raises approximately 3mm allowing the safety jaws to disengage and the lift to lower. When raising the reverse is true, the lowering ring raises beyond 3mm, the safety jaws engage and the lift settles down to its rest position.
Patented 2-pole contacts ensure reliable contact; 2-pole safely isolated before lowering. The lowering distance can be set and programmed to a safe and comfortable working level via the RCU. The distance can be adjusted or changed at any time during the life of the lift.
|Single Wire Lighting Lifts||Dual Wire Lighting Lifts|
| || |
|Heavy Duty Lighting Lifts||Multi-contact Lighting Lifts|
Remote Control Unit (RCU)
- Enables convenient control of up to 999 lifts
- Individual lifts, groups of lifts or lights can be controlled by one RCU
- Lifts can be assigned to 1 of 4 group functions
- Lift functions are up / down, stop, light on / off, single and group control
- Lowering distance can also be set using the RCU
- The RCU operates in the license-free ISM band of 433.92 MHz
- The range is circa 100 meters
- The RCU also allows the hours of operations of a luminaire to be displayed on the screen.
- This feature can also be used to keep a record of the operating life cycle of the luminaire
- For safety purposes the RCU is safeguarded by having its own unique code
- Any lift serial numbers entered into the RCU are stored and will only operate with the lifts assigned to it
- When not in use the RCU must be securely stored away to prevent unauthorised use.
We offer manual, electric, remote controlled, interior and exterior winching systems.
Our own purpose-built premises house our manufacturing and assembly plant where we carry out all the functions of a fully integrated company with design, manufacturing, installation, after-sales support and nationwide service operation.
All our lighting winch products can be ordered on a supply-only basis.
There have been no reviews for this product so far. Why not leave a review?