For larger and/or heavier objects, directional light fittings and lighting bars that need multiple attachment points we would recommend a multi-rope winch system.
Multi-rope systems are the best solution for raising and lowering larger objects and objects where the weight is not distributed evenly.
They can be controlled by a wired pendant, wireless remote or even wired into home automation systems.
Typical Applications Include
- Theatre and stage light bars
- Lighting at places of worship
- Menu boards
- High bay lighting in working areas such as factories, hangars and workshops
- Hanging art pieces
- Lighting in car parks and railway marshalling yards
- Advertising materials / POS in shopping centres
- Flying Tables
Talk to us about your requirements
We're experts in this field and we're more than happy to chat. We might even be able to recommend a better suiting product for you.
- Load can be suspended at any level
- Preset to Multiple heights
- Nothing is visible once it is raised and in place
- One person can easily and quickly lower the load for cleaning and maintenance without the need for ladders or scaffolding.
- Our systems help employers fulfil their duty of care to employees
- Our systems comply with best practice guidelines by eliminating the need to work from height and ensuring that the suspended load has two means of support
- Soft start / soft stop smooth operation
- All winch systems are tested and certificated to Lifting Operations & Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (LOLER) statutory regulations
- Planned maintenance packages ensure the continuation of these compulsory annual checks.
There have been no reviews for this product so far. Why not leave a review?