Penny Hydraulics' bespoke winch systems are used in a wide range of applications. From suspending art installations to flying tables our team will work with you to find a solution.
Utilising our electric multi-rope systems our experienced design team can create you the ideal raising and lowering solution.
- Flying Tables
- Lighting Truss
- Yoga Floors
Penny Hydraulics' team of experienced designers, project managers and installers are able to help you through each phase of the project from concept to completion. Inspection and maintenance of the winch system to ensure its ongoing safety and compliance with legislation.
Systems You Can Rely On:
We have been designing and building bespoke lighting hoist and winch equipment for many years and are familiar with the Supply of Machinery (Safety) Regulations and all our products are CE marked. The Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (LOLER) apply to any winching or lifting system that involves a change in level. This puts certain duties on the installer and operator and we are able to help offer peace of mind when it comes to safety.
Designed & Manufactured in the UK Installed Worldwide:
Penny Hydraulics are international exporters of lifting equipment, exporting to over 23 countries. Our raising and lowering systems can be found around the globe including North America, the Middle-East and Africa. Our project management team are experienced in completing high profile projects in a range of locations around the world.
Learn more about safe working at height in our help guide: How Mechanical Aids Can Reduce the Risk of Working at Height
Talk to us about your requirements
We're experts in this field and we're more than happy to chat. We might even be able to recommend a better suiting product for you.
- Nothing is visible once it is raised and in place
- One person can easily and quickly lower the load for cleaning and maintenance without the need for ladders or scaffolding.
- Our systems help employers fulfil their duty of care to employees
- Our systems comply with best practice guidelines by eliminating the need to work from height and ensuring that the suspended load has two means of support
- All winch systems are tested and certificated to Lifting Operations & Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (LOLER) statutory regulations
- Planned maintenance packages ensure continuation of these compulsory annual checks.
Featured News relating to Bespoke Winch Systems
Winch systems specialist, Raising and Lowering ...Read post
In an industry with stagnant productivity and ...Read post
There have been no reviews for this product so far. Why not leave a review?