Penny Hydraulics design, manufacture and install raising and lowering systems that make chandeliers and other luminaires more accessible for cleaning and maintenance or to enhance functionality. Our systems can be found around the world in the most prestigious of venues.
Single rope systems are suitable for symmetrical, non-directional light fittings such as smaller chandeliers.
For larger / heavier objects, directional light fittings and objects such as lighting bars/frames that have multiple attachment points a multi-rope system is the recommended solution.
Get in touch to find out more and to get a free quote.
Why choose a Lighting Winch System?
Being able to raise and lower lights that are otherwise inaccessible brings a host of benefits. Some of which include:
- Reduced risk of injury - by eliminating the need to work at height
- Reduced downtime – simple operation with a lack of costly, time-consuming access equipment needed
- Mechanical lock acts as the secondary support to the winch rope
- Electrical feed is automatically isolated when the system is lowered & electric systems utilise overload protection
- Contact Suspension Unit with innovative design & robust construction
- Simple, reliable operation.
- Quality assured UK design and manufacture with short lead times on custom systems.
- Worldwide installation with no sub-contract labour
- Project management – Comprehensive project management helps you from the initial site assessment through the design, manufacture, installation and future service phases of the project.
- Worldwide inspection, service and maintenance programs customised to your system’s needs.
Expertise in safety
Penny Hydraulics R & L Systems are experts in helping employers fulfil their duty of care to employees. All products comply with best practice guidelines by eliminating the need to work from height and ensuring that the suspended load has two means of support.
All systems are tested and certificated to LOLER regulations and our service packages ensure the continuation of these compulsory annual checks. Although our systems are most commonly used for lighting fittings such as chandeliers, high and low bay lights and high mast lighting, they can also be used for other items such as menu-boards, artwork and speakers.
We are fully accredited to ISO9001, are UVDB (Utilities Vendor Database) registered and Safe Contractor Approved. Our site engineers are registered under the Construction Skills Certification Scheme ensuring good working practices and relationships are established and maintained well beyond the lifespan of the project.
Talk to us about your requirements
We're experts in this field and we're more than happy to chat. We might even be able to recommend a better suiting product for you.
There have been no reviews for this product so far. Why not leave a review?