The Mezz Light mezzanine lift is a simple, robust and versatile mezzanine floor lift for handling loads up to 250kg between two floors in warehouses, factories, stores and workshops.
Our mezzanine floor lifts are manufactured in the UK with a maximum 4 week lead time. Customers benefit from unlimited free site assessments with a choice of standard, off the shelf or bespoke designs. All goods lifts have full compliance with European Legislation with UK wide operator training available and 12 months parts and labour warranty as standard.
Statutory Examinations & Testing are managed through Planned Maintenance Programmes. With a nationwide network of service engineers and OEM parts on stock, owners are given peace of mind that equipment is safe to use and fully certificated throughout its life.
Penny Hydraulics mezzanine floor lifts are manufactured in the UK allowing both standard and bespoke designs to be installed within short lead times. Our comprehensive project management helps you from site assessment through the design, manufacture and installation phases of the project, including whole life maintenance.
- Both level gates fitted with electrical and mechanical interlocks
- Hazard warning safety signs
- O&M manual
- Emergency stop button
- Anti-slip platform surface
- Hose burst protection
- Overload protection
- 250kg capacity
- Usable platform size 1300mm x 1100mm
- Will lift euro pallets
- Up to 4m high
- Ground to mezzanine floor
- 2000mm high double gates at both levels
- Electrically interlocked
- Constant pressure control buttons at both levels
- Floor mounted, no pit required
- Self- supporting mesh shaft
- Same side or through car loading
CE marked and built in conformance with:
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998
- The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998
There have been no reviews for this product so far. Why not leave a review?