The Penny Hydraulics range of lightwell lifts have been designed to make moving goods from the pavement down to basement level simple and safe.
Lightwells are increasingly being used as an access point to deliver goods directly to basements; so we designed the lightwell lift to allow for safe moving of goods between these levels.
Penny Hydraulics has designed, manufactured and installed lightwell lifts for businesses across the UK for both commercial and personal use. The Lightwell lift comes in many forms to suit the application; the mechanism will be designed bespoke to suit the items being transported and structural constraints. We can provide solutions for a single or double level basement, with maximum working loads of up to 1000kg.
Lightwell lifts have been used to move:
Food and drinks deliveries
Laundry trolleys and cages
Wheelie bin (domestic and commercial)
Don’t hesitate to contact our specialist lightwell lift design team today for a no-obligation site visit or a quotation and specification drawings. All our lifts are manufactured in the UK, so we can offer rapid manufacture if you’re working to tight lead times.
• Floor mounted, no pit required
• Self- supporting mesh-cald shaft
• Constant pressure control buttons
• Up to 1000kg Maximum Working Load
• Bespoke platform sizes to suit available opening
• 2 or 3 stops (ground plus one or two levels)
• suitable for external conditions
CE marked and built-in conformance with:
• Bespoke platform sizes
• Up to 3 stops (ground plus two additional levels)
• Choice of finish colour
• 90⁰ loading or additional entrances
• Trolley stop barriers on platform
• Fully clad enclosure