The vertical CellarLift handles barrels and kegs up to 54 gallons, a double stack of crates or boxed goods whilst occupying the minimum of cellar space. It is widely used throughout the retail and licensed trade and is adaptable to suit most situations. Fully galvanised, it is designed to operate in the most arduous conditions, inside or out.
CellarLifts will carry cases and gas bottles as well as kegs – with a maximum capacity of 8 cases.
• Suitable for all barrel sizes
• Carries a double stack of cases (max 8)
• Hold-to-run control
• No pit required
• Can operate outside
• CE marked
• Proven design
• Upgrade to carry wheelie bins
• Bespoke platform sizes
• Load through 90o
• Extended height to 3800mm
• Ongoing planned maintenance contract
• Many variants to cover most site situations