The Penny Hydraulics Sloping CellarLift is a unique device for handling barrels, crates and other food and drink related items between two floors in pubs, bars, hotels and restaurants.
It is widely used throughout the licensed trade to help operators reduce and eliminate manual handling and comply with health and safety regulations. It can be fitted with a cradle to handle a full 54-gallon barrel or small platform for general items weighing up to 210kg.
• Suitable for all barrel sizes
• Can operate at any angle
• Carries a double stack of cases (max 8)
• Hold-to-run control
• No pit required
• CE marked
• Proven design
• Upgrade to carry wheelie bins
• Bespoke platform sizes
• Extended height to 8000mm
• Ongoing planned maintenance contract
• Many variants to cover most site situations
• Upgrade for outside use