Mezz Pro mezzanine floor lifts are an opposed mast mechanism which enables users to move goods such as pallets, trolleys or roll-cages safely and efficiently to secondary storage areas within buildings, for example, mezzanine floors within warehouses, stores, factories and workshops.
Not sure if this is the right lifting solution for you? Try our new Configurator! By answering a few simple questions the Configurator can suggest the right lifting solutions.
Before any project is undertaken, one of our mezzanine goods lift consultant team undertakes a full site survey to determine the exact lift specification for the required application.
A surface-mounted design avoids costly and time-consuming structural changes to the building commonly associated with pit-fitted installations and instead the compact, free-standing design of all mezzanine floor lifts in the range maximises useable floor space in customer’s premises, perfect when space is at a premium.
With UK design and manufacturing in house, standard size goods lifts are available off the shelf or a wide range of optional extras can be applied including bespoke platform sizes, increased height, increased stops, outside Installation and a choice of different finishes.
All mezzanine goods lifts comply with relevant European regulations and carry the CE mark. We only use our own engineers to carry out our rapid installations which are usually complete in 3 working days and training is available throughout the UK.
Planned Maintenance Programmes which include Statutory Thorough Examinations by our nationwide network of service engineers ensure lifts remain safe and operational throughout their life.
The MezzPro can also be designed and manufactured to accommodate three stops.
• Floor mounted, no pit required
• Self- supporting mesh-clad shaft
• Constant pressure control buttons at both levels
• 500kg Maximum Working Load
• Standard travel height up to 4m
• Standard usable platform size 1300mm x 1300mm
• Optional usable platform size 2000mm x 1000mm
• Same side or through car loading
• 2 stops (ground plus one level)
• Both level gates fitted with electrical & mechanical interlocks
• Emergency stop button
• Anti-slip platform surface
CE marked and built-in conformance with:
*Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
*Lifting Operations & Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998
*The Provision & Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998
• Bespoke platform sizes
• Increased travel height (up to 9m)
• Up to 3 stops (ground plus two additional levels)
• Outside Installation
• Choice of finish colour
• 90⁰ loading or additional entrances
• Trolley stop barriers on platform
• Fully clad enclosure
Penny Hydraulics supply lifting equipment to over 25 countries around the world. Interested in finding out more?
Just some of Penny Hydraulics’ accreditations and partnerships