The Mezz Light mezzanine lift is a simple, robust and versatile mezzanine floor goods lift for handling loads up to 250kg between 2 – 3 landings in warehouses, factories, stores and workshops.
Our standard platform size is suitable for transporting a single pallet, picking trolley or york container. Need to move smaller items such as boxes, take a look at our 250kg Mezz Light Handloaded page. Still not sure if this is the right lifting solution for you? Try our new Configurator.
Our mezzanine floor lifts are manufactured in the UK with a maximum 4 week lead time. Customers benefit from unlimited free site assessments with a choice of standard, off the shelf or bespoke designs. All goods lifts have full compliance with European Legislation with UK wide operator training available and 12 months parts and labour warranty as standard.
Statutory Examinations & Testing are managed through Planned Maintenance Programmes. With a nationwide network of service engineers and OEM parts on stock, owners are given peace of mind that equipment is safe to use and fully certificated throughout its life.
• Floor mounted, no pit required
• Self- supporting mesh-clad shaft
• Constant pressure control buttons at both levels
• 250kg Maximum Working Load
• Standard travel height up to 4m
• Standard usable platform size 1300mm x 1100mm
• Same side or through car loading
• 2 stops (ground plus one level)
• Both level gates fitted with electrical & mechanical interlocks
• Emergency stop button
• Anti-slip platform surface
CE marked and built-in conformance with:
• Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
• Lifting Operations & Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998
• The Provision & Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998
• Bespoke platform sizes
• Increased travel height (up to 9m)
• Up to 3 stops (ground plus two additional levels)
• Outside Installation
• Choice of finish
• 90⁰ loading or additional entrances
• Trolley stop barriers on platform
• Fully clad enclosure
Penny Hydraulics supply lifting equipment to over 25 countries around the world. Interested in finding out more?
Just some of Penny Hydraulics’ accreditations and partnerships