The Heavy Duty MezzLift is a simple, robust and versatile mezzanine floor lift for handling loads up to 1000kg between two or three floors in warehouses, factories, stores and workshops. Not sure if this is the right lifting solution for you? Try our new Configurator! By answering a few simple questions the Configurator can suggest the right lifting solutions.
Our heavy duty goods lifts are manufactured in the UK with a standard 4 week lead time. Customers benefit from unlimited free site assessments with a choice of standard, off the shelf or bespoke designs. All goods lifts have full compliance with European Legislation with UK wide operator training available and 12 months parts and labour warranty as standard.
Statutory Examinations & Testing are managed through Planned Maintenance Programmes. With a nationwide network of service engineers and OEM parts on stock, owners are given peace of mind that equipment is safe to use and fully certificated throughout it’s life.
With a platform size of 1500mm by 1500mm and a height of up to 4m high, the flexibility of this lift ensures it is suitable for most working environments.
MezzLift’s are CE marked and built-in conformance with the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, Lifting Operations & Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 and The Provision & Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998.
• Floor mounted, no pit required
• Self- supporting mesh-clad shaft
• Constant pressure control buttons at both levels
• 1000kg Maximum Working Load
• Standard travel height up to 4m
• Standard usable platform size 1500mm x 1500mm
• Same side or through car loading
• 2 stops (ground plus one level)
• Both level gates fitted with electrical & mechanical interlocks
• Emergency stop button
• Anti-slip platform surface
• Bespoke platform sizes
• Increased travel height (up to 8m)
• Up to 3 stops (ground plus two additional levels)
• Choice of finish colour
• Additional entrances
• Trolley stop barriers on platform
• Fully clad enclosure
Penny Hydraulics supply lifting equipment to over 25 countries around the world. Interested in finding out more?
Just some of Penny Hydraulics’ accreditations and partnerships