We're Hiring! We are looking for a Northern Area Sales Manager - Do you have what it takes?
Area Sales Manager - North England & Scotland
The candidate will be responsible for generating new business and turning existing sales leads into orders within their designated territory, their focus being on products within Penny Hydraulics Goods Lift and Raising & Lowering Divisions.
This outbound role will involve project managing each sale, working to sales targets, contacting customers seeking to purchase lifting equipment by phone, email, social media and face to face. This will involve proactively targeting new businesses and contacts as well as reactive sales responding to incoming enquiries.
Site visits will be carried out to take any necessary measurements & site information required for design, manufacture and installation. Quotations will be generated and sent to customers with suitable follow up’s being carried out through to the point of sale. All communication to be generated, logged and updated digitally via Penny Hydraulics CRM, ProspectSoft.
The candidate will form part of a Sales Team consisting of four other outbound sales representatives and four office-based sales personnel, reporting to the Sales Director. This role has been introduced to meet the demand of increased level of sales enquiries and to facilitate further growth of Penny Hydraulics Goods Lift and R&L Divisions. Current customers include; Jaguar Land Rover, JD Wetherspoons and Buckingham Palace to name a few.
- The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a track record of sales success, regularly meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a passion for exceptional customer service being essential
- The candidate will be ideally based within a radius of 50 miles from Chesterfield and must be self-motivated
- The role will involve a large amount of driving, therefore a full UK driving licence and a willingness to drive to client visits every day is essential
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment is a must
- Good IT skills are required, with experience using Microsoft Office & Outlook
- A mechanical background and/or experience working with lifting equipment would be beneficial.
Please send a CV and covering letter via post or e-mail to:-
Richard Short - Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Director, Penny Hydraulics Ltd