Our Warranty Policy
What is Penny Hydraulics warranty policy?
This policy is intended to provide our customers with the best possible support to ensure trouble free use of their new Penny Hydraulics lifting equipment. Products sold by the company are guaranteed to be free from defective material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of invoice or from the date of the commissioning certificate. This warranty applies only under the following conditions:
- The unit or part must not have been subject to neglect or abuse, or operated under abnormal conditions or in an unapproved application.
- The responsibility of the company is restricted to what is, in their judgement an adequate repair or replacement of the company's product.
- An authorised engineer must carry out a six monthly inspection
- The warranty is void if examination reveals that the unit or part has been repaired or adjusted other than by an authorised engineer.
- Normal service repairs carried out by authorised engineers are supported by their own warranty.
- Warranty does not extend to consumable items requiring replacement due to normal wear and tear.
Any claim under warranty must be made in the first instance by contacting Penny Hydraulics Ltd Service Department on 01246 811475 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org The decision will then be made on how best to proceed after consultation with the customer.