The new KJ250/2RPT is a two metre knuckle-joint crane offering even greater flexibility, reliability and durability.
It offers an efficient and cost-effective means of handling loads for pickups, dropsides and larger trucks and can be operated from the ground, eliminating the risks associated with climbing up onto vehicles. 350° slew means the RPT can be fitted at the rear of the vehicle body.
Safety Instructions video for UK crane manufacturer Penny Hydraulics Ltd range of SwingLift vehicle mounted cranes for pickups and vans.
- 2m boom length with 2 pivot points -a total radius of 4m
- Lifts up to 250kg
- Built in overload device
- Low crane weight of approximately 100kg
- Compact design
- Can be re-fitted to new or replacement vehicles
- Can be deployed and operated from ground level
- Easy to operate wander lead remote control
- Versatile 350° slew allows handling operations to take place at the rear or side of the vehicle
- Ideal for plant and machinery
There have been no reviews for this product so far. Why not leave a review?